Supplier Customer Service Development Lead
Highways England is the new government owned company responsible for driving forward our motorways and major A roads. This includes; modernising and maintaining the highways, running the network and keeping traffic moving. Over recent years, investment in our highways has increased. This has led to advances in technology, such as smart motorways; enabling traffic to flow better. However, even more is yet to be done.
Certainty of funding and greater flexibility will enable us to become a better business. In our first 5 years alone, we'll invest £11 billion in motorways and A roads - boosting capacity, tackling congestion and improving safety. At the same time, we'll improve how we work. That means we will be able to; plan roadworks better to minimise disruption; clear incidents more quickly; and save more than £1 billion by working more efficiently.
For further information on Highways England, please visit our website: www.highwaysengland.co.uk
Due to continued growth and investment, Highways England is looking to recruit a new Supplier Customer Service Lead to join our team in Birmingham.
Day to day
- Delivering new Highways Suppliers approaches to better align and implement the customer service strategy around three core outcomes of developing relationships with customers, improving our service and network and continuously delivering the basics. Delivering visible change
- Delivering a hub of Supplier Customer Service Excellence. Build & share customer service knowledge & insight with Highways Suppliers. Build Highways Supplier alignment & empathy to customer service excellence
- Supporting transformation of Commercial and Procurement practices, processes and behaviours and working with Highways Suppliers and other Customer Service Divisions to enable smarter delivery of MP / OD lead customer improvement projects
- Enabling acceleration of day to day change in Supplier customer service practices on the ground
- Understanding and receiving customer insight pertinent to highways suppliers and the aspects of customer experience influenced by Commercial & Procurement. Act as a subject matter expert within C&P to drive supplier performance and customer service improvement supporting delivery of the customer satisfaction KPI.
- Demonstrable experience of shaping and implementing customer service transformation at a strategic level.
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries to deliver innovative solutions at pace
- Experienced in working with large and complex supply chains to develop practices
- Demonstrable experience of capacity and capability building of supply chains
- Proven track record in customer insight and data analysis
- Experienced in stakeholder mapping and engagement
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application.
You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us: so please tell us how your skills, experience and qualifications meet both the role, and Highways England, requirements.
We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible
Help keep England moving. We look forward to hearing from you.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at recruitment.highways.gov.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75391291