External Sales Account Managers/Directors - Commercial
We are looking for experienced sales people to join this thriving team to sell Consulting Services, Managed Services and software solutions focussed on maximising customers' return on investments in Microsoft technologies.
- The role is home-based with a requirement to visit customers and Company head office. A full driving license is a mandatory requirement as is suitable car for travel.
- All roles within the Company require employees to pass Security Clearance along with Non-Police Personal Vetting level
- All applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- A track record of sales excellence, preferably at least 3 years sales experience, demonstrable track record of achieving target, and attitude for driving successful outcomes
- Have clear, demonstrable experience of selling services that are aligned to the Microsoft solution/technology/product portfolio
- Must be able to demonstrate that they can thrive in a performance culture that requires the best of them personally but also that requires collaborative team working.
- Microsoft producr knowledge is preferred.
- Meet or exceed relevant sales targets
- Successfully manage relationships with and generate business from customer accounts
- Be in control of sales opportunities and be predictable and accurate through regular sales forecasting
- Comply with the use of Company sales engagement and acceleration tools, methodologies and process. Including the use of Microsoft Dynamics365.
- Uphold a focus on 'Microsoft as a customer' attaining and maintaining a network of relationships with key Microsoft personnel.
- Represent Company culture, core values and competencies always.
The role will report into the relevant Sales Manager or Sales Lead.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75396594