Lead Engineer (Plastic) - 31562 - Up to £2491/hr Ltd Co
A Lead Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £24.91 Ltd Co per hour.
As a Lead Engineer you will be responsible for Door & Wheel arch cladding components that have been designed and tooled. To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Previous experience of Plastic Engineering components
- Strong understanding of automotive engineering
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing demands and launch pressure
- Strong background in forging good working relationships cross-functionally
- Preferred Engineering related degree
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £22.06 Ltd co
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
If you are interested in this Lead Engineer role Please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Lois Weston on 01384 446119 or email .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75416931