Automotive Helpline Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Automotive Helpline Specialist to join this market leading business. You will be working as part of the wider customer service function to assist with all technical queries.
Our client is a market leading automotive business who are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK. You will be operating from their offices in Redditch.
As the Automotive Helpline Specialist you will be supporting the customer base across Europe, assisting with all inbound calls/ emails relating to issues with products or identifying which products could be used, building and developing relatiships across all internal departments, identifying and collating any issues relating to specific products to ensure catalogue is kept fully up to date, as well as attending client meetings and trade fairs when new products are launched.
The ideal candidate for the Automotive Helpline Specialist MUST:
- Have worked in a technical customer service role, within an automotive business, ideally with commercial vehicles
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Network well across all areas of the business
- Ideally speak German, though this is not essential
- Work well as part of a team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75419720