Are you an experienced Mig welder looking for your next opportunity?
A leading market manufacturing company requires an experienced Mig Welder to join their growing team based Atherstone, Warwickshire. The successful candidate will be using state of the art machinery in order to perform to a high standard and produce quality products.
- Immediate start
- Full-time position
- £10.00 per hour rising to £11.00 after 12 weeks
- Monday - Friday 8.00AM - 17.00PM (overtime available)
- Temporary to permanent position
- On-site parking
- Mig welding - production
- Read, understand and work from technical drawings
- Quality control (conduct regular and visual checks)
- 6 months + Mig welding experience
- Be able to work from and understand drawings
- Have an eye for detail
Please note interviews will be taking place next week and all candidates will be subject to a weld test.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75399658