Assistant Quantity Surveyor
My Client offer a range of Cost & Project Management services who are now (due to the increased amount of work and success) looking to take on an Assistant/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their head office in Leamington Spa. This role will predominantly offer you the chance to work on a wide range of projects offering traditional QS/employer agent services. Such schemes include student accommodation blocks, colleges, heritage/churches & sport & leisure projects throughout the midlands.
My client are small practise but in return offer flexible and a no non-sense/simple approach to work. Those wanting to complete their APC, you will be working under two Chartered PQS's with a wealth of knowledge behind them which in return gives you the best chance to achieve MRICS chartership and develop into an accomplished surveyor within the industry.
- Interface with clients, consultants and contractors / employer agent services
- Attend meetings as necessary
- Prepare and deliver written and verbal reports
- Attain a sound understanding of client objectives and measure against these at all times
- Develop and present cost plans and estimates for a range of project types
- Provide cost advice to clients and design team members
- Carry out site analysis and research
- Taking off bills of quantities
- Pre & post contract work
- Prepare contractual documentation, including liaison with other professionals
- Prepare interim valuations and manage payment processes
- Negotiate final accounts
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre SearchCalibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75402622