Head of Learning & Development
As Head of Learning & Development you will provide operational and strategic leadership for the function, heading up a small team.
An established organisation with a reputation in its field as well as significant recent investment in its learning & development and apprenticeship capability.
As Head of Learning & Development your key accountabilities will include the L&D strategy as well as managing a small team. Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivery and ongoing development of the L&D growth strategy.
- Development and implementation of a range of market aligned solutions including digital platforms.
- Day to day management of a multi-site team.
- Leading business development and revenue generation, working to an agreed target.
- Leading the production and presentation of appropriate solutions and taking a collaborative approach utilising the skills and knowledge of colleagues across the Business.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of Learning & Development experience within manufacturing/engineering. In particular L&D strategy as well as people management and development of a team ideally across multiple sites.
You must also have financial budget experience and be adept in developing new business opportunities and excellent commercial thinking, including expertise and advice to external clients on Learning & Development - building collaborative relationships externally and delivering a high quality service.
Up to £70k + car allowance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75394531