30 Hour Kitchen Design Surveyor
Wren Kitchens are a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens. We have 64 showrooms across the UK and due to our continued success, we will be opening several more throughout the year. We’re passionate about kitchens and in providing a great service for our customers. We are now looking for a Design Surveyor to join the team.
As a Design Surveyor, your role will be to provide an expert home measure service to our customers. You’ll visit the customer in their home, complete a survey on their kitchen and record all details, before heading back to the showroom to transfer the measurements onto our kitchen planner and liaising with the Kitchen Designer.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to pay strong attention to detail to ensure that all designs are accurate and have knowledge and understanding of fitting legal requirements. Ideally, you’ll have previous experience of conducting home measures. A driving licence is essential.
At Wren we believe in growing our talent. We will invest in your development and give you opportunities to thrive in your career. When you join, you'll be enrolled onto our 3-week Design Surveyor Induction Programme, where you’ll learn everything that it takes to be successful in the role.
Here are more details about what our Design Surveyors do at Wren:
Critical purpose of role:
- To provide an expert home measure and liaise with fitters
- Adhere to all legal requirements and compliance processes
- To visit customers’ homes and provide a professional home measure service
- Complete home survey accurately and record all details on home measure pad
- Transfer measurements to planner and upload home measure sheet into system
- Liaise with Design Consultant to ensure they are aware of any particular requirements e.g. dog lives in kitchen etc.
- Liaise with Wren or customer fitter for signer approval of plan
- Feedback to design consultant of any amendments required
- Mandatory:Attention to detail, knowledge and understanding of fitting legal requirements, product knowledge, driving licence, smart appearance with a can do attitude
- Desirable: Previous experience of conducting home measures
Some Benefits of Working for Us
- Fantastic pay – best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits – free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
- Great career opportunities with ongoing expert training and ambitious expansion plans
- Amazing incentives during our peak seasons
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75402815