Robert Half are currently partnering with a great business in Sutton Coldfield. My client is looking to hire a Temporary Accounts Assistant. The successful Accounts Assistant will be given exposure to all areas of the finance functions.
The Role will include the following duties:
- Supporting the preparation and analysis of monthly financial accounts
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Cashbook and forecasting
- Balance-sheet reconciliations and payment schedules
- Preparation of statutory reports
- Support the production of the statutory accounts, audits, and tax
- Fixed asset register and depreciation
- Preparing and reporting of statistical and financial information
The Successful applicant will have experienced the following:
- Previously worked in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong understanding of transactions accounting
- Ability to manage your time dealing with the various tasks to be completed within given deadlines
- Have experience of working with VAT and understand basic taxation
- Ideally will have a background of working with stock
This role will last for 6 months on a temporary basis. It will be based in Sutton Coldfield. The role will pay circa of £10 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75402482