General Manager - Private Hospital
Zachary Daniels are looking to recruit an experienced General Manager for an outstanding private hospital in Birmingham. Our client is a market leader in healthcare and are a true pioneer within their industry.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will provide strategic leadership to the team and ensure that the hospital has an effective and achievable business plan designed to deliver EBITDA targets over the next five years.
The successful candidate will need to have confidence, drive, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills. In addition to being high-performing, dynamic, and a genuine team player, ideal candidates will have:
- High levels of drive, energy, pace and ambition with a hands-on approach
- The leadership skills to unite, motivate, and inspire a team and create momentum in the business
- The intellectual ability to understand multiple channels and sources of business, to get to grips with the consumer healthcare model, and to balance clinical vs commercial needs
- The credibility and charisma to build strong relationships with surgeons and NHS personnel.
- A track record of delivering commercial value, ideally in a growth environment are all essential.
The salary on offer for this appointment is up to £80,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus pension, healthcare and various other benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401606