Rewards and Benefits Advisor
Job: Rewards and Benefits Advisor Ref: AP/BCR/5235
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Professional Services company in Birmingham City Centre! The main purpose of the role is to provide advisory support to the rewards and benefits programmes and processes.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Supporting the annual compensation review process for all roles on an firm wide basis from training through to advising payroll of the agreed changes
- Support the development and implementation of clear reward communications
- In conjunction with the Reward & Benefits Manager, develop new reward and benefit processes and programmes to meet business needs, ensuring competitiveness within the market
- Support the annual survey process internationally and provide the business with a comprehensive view of the market and market trends
- Support the operation and development of all benefit plans
- Ensure regular audits are carried out to ensure there are no pay disparities
- Be involved in other HR projects as required
- Act as the 'centre for expertise' providing advice and guidance to HR colleagues and the business on individual salary queries
- Support the Reward & Benefits Manager in managing partner pay and performance processes
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar Advisory role within a professional services background including HR project work. The successful candidate will also have a CIPD qualification.
If you consider yourself a team player as well as being able to use your initiative to work independently, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75394961