IT Business Analyst
Our Consultancy client are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst to join them and be based out of Birmingham
Our client are a global Consultancy business currently working with a global Financial Services business based in Birmingham.
As part of the IT Business Analyst role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work on site at a large Financial Services business in Birmingham
- Work as part of a large Data Strategy programmes
- Take business requirements around a new Workflow Management System designed to enable, track and capture data messaging across the business.
- Map out As-Is and To-Be processes regarding systems/application improvements
- Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure system improvements are delivered in line with requirements
- Coordinate and carry out testing of new developments before go-live.
To be successful in your application for the IT Business Analyst role you will:
- Have a strong background in Business Analysis
- Have worked previously for a Financial Services business
- Have demonstrable experience of working on application implementations and roll-outs
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Have detailed process mapping capabilities
- Be able to carry out UAT of new solutions
- Any experience with Workflow Management systems is desirable bot not essential
- Be prepared to do UK travel if needed
£35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75392850