We have an exciting opportunity to join a multi-national company based in Stone, Staffordshire. If you love working in a fast paced environment and are a self-starter and used to working to targets, If so, Read on....
You will be part of a dedicated team ensuring that processes and procedures are adhered to.
These roles are on a Contract for Services, working full time hours per week on an ongoing basis.
Working Hours / Pay Rate
6am -2pm Monday - Friday
2pm - 10pm Monday - Friday
10pm - 6am Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay: £7.70 per hour (£9.70 ph Night Shift) + Overtime Available
- Weekly pay
- Great team atmosphere
- Conveniently located within five minutes walking distance of public transport
- In-house training scheme
* Understand and utilise the standard inbound and outbound procedures to retrieve, process information in the Facility. Manual handling of heavy boxes.
- Ensure contents of box are protected in accordance with the client specifications i.e. stacked correctly & sensitive / delicate information must be securely wrapped
* Replace damaged boxes where appropriate.
* Ensure that the system verification process is adhered to at all times.
* Check jobs on the system at regular intervals during the day and prioritise requests according to cut off times. (For example some jobs have specific targets).
* Ensure jobs are released from the system in a timely manner and appropriate paperwork attached to the box.
* Responsibility for maintaining integrity of box locations
* To carry out site inbound functions
* Ensure that all orders that the site receives are processed accurately and boxes are put away within designated timescales. Position will involve manual handling.
* Responsibility for monitoring box confirmations and ensure boxes are back on site within the required timeframe i.e. from the time the job is created the boxes should be back on site within 5 days.
* Ensure Driver Vehicles Logs are completed.
* Ensure full compliance and other key operating standards
* Act as a mentor to new staff by providing training and coaching
* Ensure that day to day operational activities which are carried out on site meet current Health & Safety legislation.
* Responsibility for promoting the security of buildings/ property/ computer equipment and systems & ensure compliance is always adhered to.
Skills and Qualifications required
* Must demonstrate good customer service behaviours
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Puts the customer first
* Effective communication skills
* Professional image, attitude and method of operation
* IT literate
* Previous experience of working with the records management industry is desirable
If you match the above description and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, do not hesitate in applying today!!
Click on our link below to view our vacancies!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75414788