MIRS Maintenance Technician
To provide support to the engineering function and maintenance activities within MIRS, focusing on key parameters.
Main duties (but not limited to)
- Fault finding and repair of mechanical and electrical breakdowns within the MIRS operation
- Logging of breakdowns and corrective actions in the appropriate system
- Helping perform an analysis of the breakdowns and developing improvements
- Perform planned maintenance activities on the equipment during stoppages (whether planned or due to breakdown)
- Perform continuous inspection of the equipment to ensure correct operation and early diagnosis of problems
- Repair equipment off line and return to store stock as required.
- Train other technicians to perform maintenance activities within the limit of their capabilities. (TPM)
- Take a full part in diagnosis of production / quality problems and then implementing corrective actions
Professional experience and behaviours:
- Mechanical fitting / Machine shop
- Electrical experience
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- Quality Systems Experience
- Production Environment Background
- Ability to Build Excellent Working Relationships
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
- PC literate - MS Office – Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to drive forward improvement activities
- Proactive & Self Motivated
- Methodical Mind-set
- Flexible & Reliable
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75391720