Financial Crime Consultant
At TSB, we are here to offer something different. We are the bank that purely serves local customers and local businesses in order to fuel local economies, and so help create thriving local communities all across Britain and nowhere else.
It's exciting times at TSB, not only are we nearing completion of our migration to our new computer technology systems but we are now expanding our Financial Crime Operations Team in Sheldon who will be responsible for protecting TSB and its members from all types of financial crime, including money laundering, terrorist financing and bribery and corruption.
As a Financial Crime Consultant, you will be focussing on anti-money laundering aspects which will require you to perform comprehensive investigations, using advanced detection systems. As a result of your investigations, you will analyse, corroborate and assess the information which will support your recommendations on the appropriate course of action.
Hours of work will be 35 per week between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Saturday working may be required on occasion.
We offer the training and support that you would expect from a leading bank and opportunities to grow your career further.
* Minimum starting salary of £20,650
* Training and Development opportunities
* 22 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Flexible Benefits of 4% (to include holiday trading, Flex Card, Discount Shopping, Dental Cover, Private Medical) or the ability to take this allowance as cash
Essential skills and experience required for the role:
* Relevant experience within a back office / administration environment
* Financial Crime experience and relevant qualification e.g. ICA qualification would be advantageous, but not essential
* Ability to source, analyse, corroborate and assess information
* Ability to make sound decisions using information and judgment, supported by strong and considered rationales
* Excellent attention to detail, adaptability and a keenness to learn
* Good team player, capable of working in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality
* Excellent communication skills
* Great organisational skills, with the ability to balance your workload when dealing with multiple tasks
Please Note: Because we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers will be subject to vetting and security checks. To ensure a smooth process, we ask that you meet our vetting and compliance requirements and as such, all criminal convictions must be declared.
Why is TSB different? We are a key part of our local communities, and local communities' thriving all across Britain is a good thing for all of us. If you are ready to join thousands of decent, responsible people working together with millions of local people helping them and their local economy to thrive - join us!
TSB are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75413459