Recruitment Consultant - Events & Marketing
Recruitment Consultant Events & Marketing. Founded over 10 years ago the company has gown to become the Industry market leader for Events Management recruitment and also has successful Creative and Marketing Recruitment Divisions. They place hundreds of roles across the UK each year with job titles including Event Manager, Project Manager, Delegate Manager, Account Manager, Multi-lingual Account Manager, Production Manager, Marketing Manager, Art Director and Digital / Graphic Designer, into clients including Events Management companies, Marketing / Advertising / PR agencies and Design Studios.
As a result of continued growth and expansion an exciting opportunity exists for several experienced Recruitment Consultants. You don't need previous Events / Marketing / Creative recruitment experience. Applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultant from any sector. For example the company has recently hired recruiters from Financial Recruitment and IT Recruitment backgrounds.
- Whilst this is a '360 degree' role, you'll be joining a market leader and taking over an existing hot desk with plenty of existing accounts and vacancies to work on from day one and you are unlikely to have time for more than an hour a day spent on business development.
- You will be souring candidates for a range of prestigious events / marketing / creative agency clients using a variety of methods including advertising / database / social media etc…
- You'll be joining a friendly and successful team. This certainly isn't a hard core sales / KPI environment. The approach is long-term and consultative.
- £22,000 - £30,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission scheme (uncapped and without threshold)
- Laptop (with ability to work from home) and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Excellent ongoing training (internal and external providers) throughout your career.
- Staff incentives, social activities etc…
- You will have at least 12 months recruitment experience (any sector / market) and have a genuine desire / interest to move into Events / Creative / Marketing recruitment.
- Perhaps you'll be working for a larger corporate recruitment business and now be ready to join a smaller and more friendly niche player.
- You be a good team player and will have excellent communication skills and a desire to build a long term career.
- The ability to sustain and develop client / candidate relationships through effective delivery and service.
- Prepared to travel to London once or twice a month for client meetings once established.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment consultant professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75429662