Robert Half Finance & Accounting have been appointed to recruit a Finance Analyst for a large company based in Birmingham.
This role will suit someone who is looking to move into an analytical role within a large organisation. You must have advanced MS Excel skills, and be confident to use and create macros. The role will involve manipulating large amounts of data, and presenting it to other members of the business, so excellent communication skills are also required.
- Data Analysis
- Analyse areas where the company can save costs
- Support other areas of the business
- Identify and resolve data issues
- Monthly and quarterly reports
- Develop and maintain customer reports
- Communicate findings to senior members of the finance team
- Review pricing of contracts and products
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75429791