GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT OPPORTUNITY
Macildowie Finance is working with a rapidly growing SME in Burton-On-Trent to recruiting a Graduate Accountant into their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Management Accountant and Financial Director this will give you fantastic exposure and the opportunity to progress your career in line with your studies.
The role is paying £18-22k plus study support.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to take more responsibility off the Management Accountant as you settle in to the role and business.
- Assisting with the financial reporting for multiple branches in the group
- Assistance with production of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines
- Cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Assistance with production of regular reports to various stakeholders on core financial performance issues
- Monthly VAT returns
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review fixed overhead reports with Branch Managers
- Educated to Graduate level
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication ability and confidence
If this role could be your ideal next move then make a confidential application by following the link on this page.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75421844