When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Concierge (Aftersales) of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ascertaining the individual requirements of the technicians and providing timely support to assist in their achievement of the highest effective levels of productivity.
- Ensure that all vehicles scheduled for repair/service are easily accessible for the Aftersales team.
- Providing information to the WTC to ensure the effective flow of work through the department.
- Ensure that the car parking and associated areas are free from litter and debris.
- Identifying any potential hazards and notifying the Health & Safety Officer
- Ensure that all customer and team interaction with the business is positive and representative of the core behaviours of LSH, which include Passion, Honour and Fun overlaid with Team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer and team handling skills.
- Excellent business presentation / appearance, with a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Genuine desire to assist the business to achieve its objectives both in terms of customer experience and budgets.
- Good team member able to provide empathy and support at all times, whilst ensuring that the customer’s needs are met in a manner consistent with the standards expected of an LSH employee.
- Be highly motivated, efficient and organised.
- Possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
- 23 Days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff Car Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75419415