HR Service Delivery Team Leader
Job: HR Service Delivery Team Leader
Salary: £35,000 - £48,000
Our client, a Professional Services Company based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for an HR Service Delivery Team Leader. The main purpose of the role is to ensure optimum HR service levels are delivered within a fast paced environment.
The main duties of the role will involve:
- Take responsibility for high levels of service delivery, in line with agreed measures. Effectively manage performance and day-to-day operations and identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Work with the HR Operations Managers to develop effective strategies and working practices that maximise effectiveness of the group.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of 8 administrators to ensure that training and development needs are understood
- Pro-actively promote the HR Operations to the business, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Manage the HR administration transactions in a timely manner and deliver to internal SLA's.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of business and project objectives.
- Proactively manage the recruitment and on boarding process so that it is considered a highly efficient and quality-focused service, with a client-focused outlook and appropriate service level agreements.
- Implement and embed new systems and processes where required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role within a shared service centre and ideally from a Professional Services background, be CIPD qualified and be up to date on the relevant employment law and legislation. A minimum of 2 years' experience within a managerial role would be advantageous.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75437960