Excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Materials Controller to join a large Telford based manufacturing company with an excellent reputation for staff development and training. In addition to this, they offer competitive employment benefits and holiday entitlement, as well as favourable working hours.
- Capacity planning with suppliers
- Responsible for controlling supplier required materials
- Create appropriate shipping documentation and ensure correct filing
- Daily progression of back orders
- Place weekly orders to suppliers
- Monitor stock statistics files
- Monitor all incoming containers
- Escalate any potential threats to in-house production to Planning Management
- Production Achievement to yearly KPI targets
- Supplier Delivery
- On time response to customer requests
- Dead stock targets achieved to yearly KPI targets
- Demonstrable experience of material controlling in a fast moving manufacturing.
- Proven knowledge & application of problem solving tools
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good data analysis and data manipulation skills- Excel
- Very competitive Contributory Pension
- Competitive Holiday provision which rises further with service
- Healthcare provision and Life assurance
This role will suit a seasoned material planner with aerospace, Tier automotive or high volume manufacturing industries - If you are interested in this role or would like more information APPLY TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75438762