One of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. PageGroup was founded in the UK in 1976, as a two-man operation, four decades later we have grown organically to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected consultancy companies. Page Group now has more than 5000 employees and a global office network, while growing our UK market coverage too. We combine our local knowledge and global expertise to provide a specialised service to both employers and candidates.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Manufacturing contributes £6.7tn to the global economy. Contrary to widespread perceptions, UK manufacturing is strong with the UK currently the world's ninth largest industrial nation.
Our Engineering & Manufacturing division is growing to capitalise on the UK market growth and that is why we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established team in Birmingham.
A Recruitment Consultant's day is challenging and varied, taking responsibility for both candidates and clients. A Recruitment Consultant is primarily responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client database
- Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Managing your clients' and candidates' recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
Your ultimate goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
At PageGroup, we have learned that certain experience can contribute greatly to your success as a recruitment consultant, you may not have realised the relevancy of your current career to recruitment or the amazing rewards that this sector has to offer.
Previous recruitment experience would be advantageous however we will also consider engineering professionals, people with technical manufacturing experience/qualifications or salespeople, with a proven track record of success against targets.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer relationship management, networking and client development abilities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
You will receive full training and development, unlimited potential for career progression from a consultant position, the prospect of international career opportunities and excellent earning potential.
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75433113