Robert Half Finance & Accounting are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join a large organisation in Birmingham. They require a Part qualified accountant to provide strong financial input and report to the Finance Manager in all areas of Planning, forecasting and management reporting
The four main aspects of the role are Month End Reporting, Commercial Support and Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Highlighting key financial issues through strong analysis and financial support
- Production and management of accurate weekly flash report.
- Production of monthly financial reporting packs
- Analysis of operational performance to ensure costs are managed and understood- Monitoring and understanding product and customer margins with key issues being communicated to the business
- Management and production of financial planning packs
The successful candidate must have had a combination of commercial and analytic experience, as well as a strong background producing full sets of management accounts.
The candidate must be part qualified through ACCA or CIMA, although somebody AAT qualified will also be considered.
There will be at least one direct report, so some previous management experience is required.
An approachable personality is needed to fit into the team, as well an ability to motivate others and lead by example.
A problem solver would be ideal, as the company is looking for someone who can think critically and can develop insight for smarter direction of analysis.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75429789