Complex Care Support Worker
Role: Complex Care Support Worker
We are looking for a caring applicant, to work alongside our male client, our client sustained a brain injury after a motorbike accident 3 years ago, and he lives with his wife and requires support to live a comfortable life at home.
You will be calm and relaxed, a Good communicator, with excellent listening skills, kind and caring in your nature, with a genuine desire to help others.
The job entails complex care provision with the need to maintain client’s day to day wellbeing, as well as assisting with personal care, mobilization and his exercises.
You will also assist with attending days out such as swimming, visiting the Day Centre and promoting the clients independence as much as possible
Criteria - Applicants MUST
- Due to a Genuine Occupational Requirement, This is a male only role
- Hold a full clean UK driving license.
- Be flexible to allow cover where needed for staff absences.
- Be OK with dogs
- Be a non-smoker
- £8.50 per hour
- Mansfield (Sutton In Ashfield)
- Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm (20/25 hours per week- with the potential to work in other packages if full time hours are required)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75437476