National Account Manager
As National Account Manager, this is an exciting time to join our market leading client within the Garden & Outdoor channel, focusing on the Grocery & Retail channel.
Our client are a leading name within the Garden, Outdoor & Homewares sector and are looking to further develop their team and market offering with the addition of an experienced NAM within the commercial team.
As National Account Manager, you will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and main POC for the Grocery & Retail channel
- Manager accounts and all P&L activity with a key focus on driving NPD
- Negotiate and progress contracts for all current account activity
- Develop JBP's to align business expectations and maintain planned growth
- Drive new business within existing and prospective accounts
- Support the wider team with growing the business in the long term.
The successful National Account Manager will have the following profile;
- Educated to degree (or similar) level
- Background in Garden, Outdoor or Homewares category would be advantageous
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Minimum 4 years National Account Management experience
- Grocery & Retail experience
- Proven track record in account development and successful JBP strategy
- Strong analytic sales skills
- P&L Accountability
- Evidence of strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Commutable to the West Midlands
Competitive salary plus benefits & progression opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75424081