Maintenance Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical bias)
Exciting and challenging career role
Salary & Shift Pattern:
4on 4 off - £32,500 per annum & £34,500
4on 4 off Days and Nights 6-6
My client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer. You will have sound electrical knowledge and be comfortable to fault find electrically. Coming from an Automation background is ideal. You will be a highly motivated individual and be able to react quickly to any breakdowns that occur.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be working within a team responsible for the electrical and mechanical maintenance of new and existing equipment. You will be working on industrial laundry machinery and will need a practical understanding of PLC’s. Exposure to hydraulics, pneumatics and steam is desirable. Equipment include: conveyors, shrinkwrap sealing & oven, continuous batch washer, hydraulic presses, shuttle conveyors, gas & steam dryers, computerised mono rail bag systems, LP steam, LP air compressor, automatic feeding & folder machines, industrial roller ironers, pumps, water reclamation system, 3 phase 400V/230V single phase supply.
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 70% reactive 30% PPM.
- Working on new manufacturing equipment.
- You will be working on conveyers, sortation equipment, pipework, bagging lines, sortation equipment, various packaging equipment, folders, ironers and industrial steam machines.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on various types of equipment onsite
- Gain exposure to various different machinery and PLCs.
- Maintenance Engineer (any bias)
- Open to industry experience.
- Ex forces will be considered.
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - Basic £32,500 - £34,500 average earnings
- Continuous progression opportunities available, including PLC training or electrical qualifications.
- Opportunity to progress within a large engineering structure
- Company pension plan available.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75430837