Facilities Team Member
Are you a team player, with the dedication to deliver an excellent service to our customers? We’re looking for a customer focused individual with excellent organisational skills, to keep things running smoothly for the customers and visitors in our buildings.
As a Facilities Team Member, you’ll work in our busy office building groups representing our brand. You will undertake reactive tasks, working to service level agreements whilst being flexible to adapt to changing priorities. You will also use your own initiative to maintain the Bruntwood standards. From monitoring stock and contractors to ensuring health and safety regulations are met, you will be involved in the day to day running of our properties.
With 110 office buildings across four UK cities, we care about the world around us. Each year we put 10% of our profits back into local communities, through cultural, environmental and charitable initiatives.
So, if you’re passionate about providing an exceptional and safe environment for our customers, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with facilities enquiries and issues for customers and visitors
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) tasks, including equipment testing and checks
- Responding to emergency situations (evacuation, alarm activations, accidents) as part of the property call-out team
- Carrying out maintenance and care-taking duties
- Working with the front of house team in the completion of tasks
- Undertaking internal and external site checks and litter picks on a daily basis
- Ensuring all customer suites are maintained to a high standard
*This role may require working at height and some lifting on occasion.
Who we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
- An excellent understanding of verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
As a Bruntwood employee you’ll receive benefits including:
- Immediate Life Assurance cover at 4 times salary
- Employer matched pension contributions of up to 8%
- All Employee Share Ownership Plan after qualifying period
- Eligible for Private healthcare
- 2 days paid leave per year to participate in voluntary work under the Bruntwood Cares scheme
Please click apply to be considered for our Facilities Team Member position. You will be redirected to our career site where you will need to fill in a short application form.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75438530