Business Advisory Analyst - Employee Lifecycle Administrator
Working in markets around the world, our people make us strong. They are Deutsche Bank. Without Human Resources, we could never source, develop and retain the best talent, or formulate the strategies that motivate their performance.
Creating innovative, inspirational people strategies doesn't simply drive our success. It defines our culture and encourages teamwork. Diversity is key. Collaboration is pivotal.
Our people in Human Resources touch every part of our business. They shape the way we work. They find and recruit the brightest talent. They develop their skills through structured, on-going training. They give every single member of our staff the chance to achieve their career goals and make work exceptionally rewarding.
Job Title: Business Advisory Analyst - Employee Lifecycle Administrator
Corporate Title: Senior Analyst
Division: Human Resources
You'll be joining the Employee Lifecycle team which provides transactional and advisory services to our Human Resources (HR) partners in the UK / Ireland and Channel Islands, across a number of key employee lifecycle processes.
- Preparing paperwork and ensuring appropriate administrative processes are completed for employees for all Employee Lifecycle events
- Answering day to day queries that come into the team email account
- Maintaining accurate records, updating systems and sending out notifications to relevant areas for all processes
- Maintaining and distributing work received into the team email account
- Preparing paperwork and figures for severance cases
- Performing ad-hoc duties including couriering, quality analysis and archiving employee files
- Identifying, analysing, addressing areas for improvements and/or amendments
- Managing workload effectively to ensure Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator's are met
- Maintaining confidentiality and observing data protection and associated policies where appropriate
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer focus with the ability to deal with high volumes and multi-task
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively, at all levels, both face to face and via telephone and email
- Excellent organisation / prioritisation skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and the ability to work and use discretion with confidential information
- The ability to work on own initiative without supervision but also as part of a team
- Proficient in Word and Excel (essential) and working knowledge of dbpeople+, dbprism, HR Online, HelpDesk and dbRecruit (beneficial)
- Ability to anticipate needs; demonstrating initiative and pro-activeness
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75437693