Are you an established Site Manager with experience working on Commercial projects? Are you a looking to join a successful and growing company specialising in high quality builds?
I am working on behalf of a successful building company; they work on a variety of different projects, from schools, retail, and much more.
They are seeking a Site Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
Candidates should have a good level industry experience, and be looking for opportunities to advance their careers.
- Competitive package
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Successful, growing company, with low turnover, and large potential.
- Continuous training opportunities
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Relevant CSCS Certification
- SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualifications
- A 'hands on' manager, active on site.
- Microsoft Project skills are preferred but not essential
- Happy to be client facing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintaining a high standard of health, safety and environmental management.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered to the client's expected level of quality in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Producing and developing project programmes and controlling operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
- Organising the works and supply chain to create a strong working environment, avoiding disruption between trades.
- Working to eliminate waste so as to avoid non recoverable costs and preliminary losses.
- Undergoing continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness.
- Managing the project handover procedure and ensuring a defect / snag free completion.
- Liaising with the client personally to ensure successful completion
Job title: Site Manager
Project Type: Build/Commercial
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40k-50k + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75403593