Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled/Electrical Bias)
£28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime (Plenty available) + Pension + Benefits
Evesham (Near to Evesham)
2 Different Patterns Available
- 4 on 4 off - 18:00 - 06:00
- 4 on 4 off - 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00
(7x) Maintenance Engineer required for a food manufacturer, with an excellent reputation for their quality of products that are continuing to grow and invest back into their teams. They are now looking to take on 7 new Maintenance Engineers as they continue to expand!!!
The role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with have an approved apprenticeship or engineering qualification with Knowledge and understanding of PLCs. Experience within the food industry is not necessary as long as you have experience within high volume manufacturing environment.
Electrically you will have experience working on three phase machinery, invertors, control panels, sensors and experience of at least Fault Finding on PLCs. Mechanically you will have experience working on hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes, valves, steam, compressed air and generators.
Maintenance Engineer Role:
- Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical maintenance of; three phase machinery, invertors, control panels, sensors
- Mechanical maintenance of; hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes, valves, steam, compressed air, generators
- Basic PLC fault finding
Ideal Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice trained or hold a suitable engineering qualification
- Basic fault finding with PLC is essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75418716