Part Time Beauty Therapist - 4 luxury spa hotel resort
Are you an experienced spa / beauty therapist looking for a rewarding part time career offering great benefits and competitive hourly pay?
Come and join a happy team working at a stunning golf and spa resort (located just over a mile away from Whitchurch train station).
Our client is recruiting now for experienced therapists to join their expanding team delivering a range of high end treatments.
Preparation of Spa Therapy rooms before and after each treatment; effective reservation, treatment and retail enquiry handling; giving, receiving and handover of information; accurate billing and posting of revenue; maintaining a sparkling and relaxing environment at all times.
Reporting to the Spa Manager you should have the following experience / qualifications:
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty or equivalent
- Welcoming and professional approach to guests
- Passion for exceeding guest expectation, first time, on time, every time
- Immaculate presentation standards in all that you do
- Experience in similar role and luxury environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with high standards of literacy, numeracy and office based computer systems
Benefits to you:
- Excellent training and development opportunities through the various Employer Training Programmes
- Discounted overnight accommodation rates at all their Hotels & Resorts for you, your family and your friends.
- 25% of all Elemis Spa Products & Treatments
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays pro rota Annual staff social events, amongst many more...
Apply with full CV asap
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75424859