RGN Or RMN Qualified
£17.00 per hour - 33 hours per week - 8am-8pm
My client is currently seeking a Clinical Lead to support the Home Manager across all aspects of Home Management, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and Homely environment for residents and their visitors.
My client's home, located in Birmingham, is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead to lead and deliver the provision of excellent standards of clinical care to our residents. The home delivers kind and compassionate residential, dementia, nursing and respite care in a high quality environment to around 80 residents.
As the Clinical Lead you will need to use your clinical expertise, passion and leadership skills, to support the Home Manager across all aspects of home management, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors, maintaining the highest standards of quality, care and clinical excellence.
- RN Qualification
- Current NMC Pin
- 2 Years' Experience Working With Elderly
- Up to date clinical training
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Computer skills are an advantage.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead staff and act responsibly in the absence of the manager
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Have a positive attitude to developing staff and enhancing care of the residents
- Able to be adaptive and flexible to cover a range of responsibilities
- 6 weeks annual leave per annum (including bank holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity with a company that takes it employees seriously and offers the potential to grow with the progress of the company.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75413813