Field based IFA, Midlands, £55k + bonus and car allowance
Summary of Area/Department Focus:
* To provide profitable, effective and compliant independent financial planning advice to legacy client bank and new clients
* To identify and develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals and achieving agreed revenue targets
* To conduct yourself in accordance with the FCA's Statement of Principles and Code of Practice for Approved Persons
* To promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to new and existing clients
* To act and deliver in accordance with the TCF principles at all times
* Planning diary is imperative to balance time between meeting clients, generating income, proactive prospecting and personal development
* Reporting weekly and monthly as per the requirements of your management team.
Professionally develop introducers assigned.
Liaise daily/weekly with Business Service Centre/Paraplanning/Client Liaison/RM&C to ensure client activity and work is progressing. Liaise and engage with PCMs/HoC Client Services as often as required to meet supervisory and development requirements.
Ensure that all regulated work is carried out in accordance with compliance framework and proposition tools. Ensure that advice is professional, compliant and free of errors.
Key Accountabilities: (maximum of 10)
1. To comply with FCA rules and guidance and internal compliance and T&C procedures.
2. Proactively generate new business opportunities using existing clients, leads provided and self generated opportunities.
3. Deal with client affairs with integrity and efficiency.
4. To prepare full and complete recommendation reports, with the support of the paraplanning team
5. To maintain and develop client relations, maximising their potential and to accurately input information into the CRM system in a timely manner.
6. To ensure all revenue targets are met and work is completed in a compliant manner and meets the company's quality standards.
7. To adhere fully to the Private Client Proposition
8. To work in a team environment.
9. To demonstrate commitment to by responding to referrals within the agreed SLA.
10. To maintain appropriate CPD
* Think customer
* Embrace change
* Encourage excellence
* Act with integrity
* Decisive action
* Work together
* Learn and grow
* Relate and communicate
* Strong Communication skills; Verbal, Non Verbal and Written
* Strong people management
* Strong Time Management and Negotiation skills
* Strong application of Technical skill in regulated planning
* Technical and product knowledge
* Knowledge of regulation and TCF principles
* Sound operating knowledge of IT systems and packages
* Experience in the following areas would be an advantage
* Research, analysis and interpretation, file preparation, and report writing
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work largely unsupervised, but to contribute and participate in team goals/objectives
* Regulated sales experience
* Client management experience
* Experienced in working with professional introducers
* Achievement of QCA Level 4 Minimum - Essential
* Working toward QCA Level 6 - Desired
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75419877