Regional Contract Manager- National Role
Regional Contract Manager
We are the European leader in refrigerated vehicle rental, Petit Forestier have a network of 15 x depots within the UK and extensive operations across Europe & North Africa. The company celebrated its centenary in 2007 and now have a rental fleet in excess of 30,000 vehicles.
Reporting to Managing Director
Summary of the role's main purpose
Working within the Operations Team, therole will assume responsibility for the overall profitability, retention and customer satisfaction for appointed customer accounts
Principle Accountabilities1.Ensure that customer contract terms and conditions are maintained by both the Company and customer alike.2.Develop positive customer – supplier relationships at all levels.3.Provide facilitation between the Company local depot network and customer local depot when required.4.Assist the Managing Director to make a positive contribution to the business retention and growth of the Company contract hire fleet.5.Manage the roll out of new and return of existing vehicles within the customer group in accordance with the Companies policies and procedures.6.Overview the financial health of each account including realisation of recharge, debt management and accuracy of contract hire charges, ensuring all invoicing is produced in accordance with the Companies accounting periods.7.Assume the responsibility of the primary national escalation point for the customer group.8.Co-ordinate and attend all periodic national and regional service and account review meetings, providing minutes for all such events.9.Review and report key performance indicators such as VOR, scheduled maintenance compliance, breakdown attendance, implementing improvement solutions where necessary.10.Provide internal reporting as required by the Company.
Measures of Success
* Overall Company performance and profitability
* Retention and growth of the National Account customer portfolio
* Customer satisfaction
Resources Available to the Job-Holder
* Company IT equipment.
* Company car
* Central administration team
* Company depot and workshop network
Level of Decision-Making Authority
POWERS DEVOLVED: Decisions the jobholder can take.
* Priority of workload to achieve targets
* Recharge negotiation in accordance with the authority levels* Credit note approval in accordance with authority levels and the Companies policy and procedures
POWERS WITHHELD: Decisions which must be referred elsewhere.
* Changes to the Company’s operating policies and procedures.* Termination or early return of vehicles in contravention of customer terms and conditions.* Changes to customers contractual terms and conditions
Key Technical Skills
* Operating knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Operating knowledge of the Company business system - Igloo.
Core Areas of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Commercial awareness.
* Customer focused attitude.
* Ability to encompass change.* Effective verbal and written skills.
* Strong PC literacy.
* A track record in either large fleet sales or large fleet after-sales.
* Good people skills or experience of managing staff
* Current UK driving licence
* Understanding of vehicle maintenance.
* Experience working in the commercial vehicle, rental sector or transport industry.
* Knowledge of Operator Licence legislation.
* Understanding of refrigerated vehicle and equipment specifications
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75436745