Commercial Analyst - Warwickshire - 4 to 6mth FTC
As Commercial Analyst you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for maximising revenues, through excellent analytical skills and informed pricing decisions and in line with company targets. Highlight risks and opportunities within the program to the Commercial Manager. Communicate trading and revenue positions effectively.
As Commercial Analyst you will:
- Analysis of sales & revenue trends.
- Communicate trading and revenue position through written and verbal communication to key stakeholders, highlighting threats, opportunities and proposed action.
- Daily review of price recommendations,
- Create & analyse price promotions
- Communicate product related trends to Product Manager / Product co-ordinators
- Understand competitor price position and promotional price points.
- Awareness of external factors which could impact trading position and pricing decisions; economic factors, regional events, etc.
- Suggest and implement improved processes within the team.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A can-do attitude and have excellent communcation skills
- Ideally hold a University Degree and be keen to progress your career quickly
- Commercial ability to analyse statistics for informed decision making.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Organised and methodical.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75419534