Health & Social Care Assessor
POST: Health & Social Care Assessor
LOCATION: Various (Midlands Based)
CONTRACT: Permanent - Full Time position (35 paid hours)
SALARY: Competitive + Car Allowance
Busy Bees Training Academy has been rated as OUTSTANDING by OFSTED in 2017.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Years Training Officer within our exceptional team.
We are looking for experienced Care assistants who are keen to explore the next step in their career and inspire the next generation of care assistants.
You will work as part of the assessment team delivering Health & Social Care Apprenticeships to learners both internal and external to Busy Bees at level 2 and 3.
You will be expected to proactively build your caseload and develop relationships with external health care settings.
The role requires you to support learners to achieve their qualification in a timely manner on a 1-2-1 and group session basis.
Salary to be discussed at interview
- Effectively managing a caseload of learners ensuring they achieve by their profiled end date
- Actively engage in caseload building activities to ensure caseload is full, supported by the recruitment team.
- Advising and inducting learners onto the appropriate programme providing impartial IAG for the learners to make an informed decision
- Providing training and additional support to learners and complete timely reviews of progress against targets
- Maintaining own caseload of learners and take an active part in recruiting new learners
- Responsibility for maintaining all records and paperwork in line with Busy Bees funding and awarding organisation requirements
- Taking an active role in updating own skills and knowledge through various CPD activities
- Implementing and complying with the company’s Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and ensuring that the safety and welfare of learners is monitored
The role will also include occasion travel to NSC in Shenstone for team meetings.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an Health and Social Care setting, with experience of working in a supervisory/ management role (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum of a Level 3 Health and Social qualification (ESSENTIAL)
- A recognised vocational Assessing qualification (A1, D32/D33, TAQA or equivalent) (DESIRABLE) (Full training is provided)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75435587