Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working partnership with a large Global manufacturing company in Burton upon Trent that are in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Burton on Trent who are currently searching for a Quality Engineer to join their business. The company had $65 million in annual sales last year, along with delivering sustainable profitable growth, they pride themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they manufacture products to a high specification.
The Quality Engineer at the large Global engineering company in Burton on Trent would be expected to;
- Conduct audits of the Quality Management System to ensure all sites are compliant with set standards.
- Participate in setting up, reviewing and upgrading the quality standards, policies and procedures
- Write and communicate reports relating to quality improvement.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and lead 8Ds
- Goods in Inspection of supplier delivered product and Goods out final product inspection
- Liaise with Customers and Suppliers
- Investigation of faulty material, customer returns and warranty claims.
The Quality Engineer within in Burton upon Trent business would be expected to have;
- Experience using quality systems e.g. IS09001
- Knowledge of quality systems such as 8D, FMEA, PPAP
- A HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience conducting audits and report writing
- The ability to work well alone as well as when part of a team
Competitive Salary, apply for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75415342