Care Worker - Weekends
Mears have a number of opportunities available for Care Workers to join our company in the Cannock area.
In return, we offer £7.75 per hour and 12p per mile Free DBS, and a £250-£300 Welcome bonus, paid ongoing training, free uniform, the opportunity to complete the NVQ/ QCF Health and Social Care qualification, extensive training, company annual fun days, child care voucher scheme, flexible working patterns, excellent career prospects and access to the Mears Advantage money saving scheme and Mears Assist employee support hotline, £1,000 Refer a friend bonus*
The Care Worker’s role will involve:
- Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
- Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
- Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
- Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
The successful Care Worker will have:
- Ability to work 07.00-14.00 or 16.00- 22.00 0r 18.00- 22.00
- Be over the age of 18
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears
- Willing to attend our 5 day induction training
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
- Ability to commit to working a permanent day at weekends or alternate weekends
Areas We cover:
- Cannock (Now taking on Walkers)
- Norton Canes
- Penkridge (Now taking on walkers)
Mears look for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please apply online today to be considered for the role. Or for more information please call our friendly team on
Mears promotes diversity and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
* Terms and Conditions apply