Assistant Accountant Temporary
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a global IT provider based in cosmopolitan Solihull. The role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to undertake the general ledger accounting, as well as take responsibility for a range of month end reporting; including balance sheet reconciliations as well as analysing a range of financial information submitted by subsidiary organisations. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a complex and dynamic finance department.
Main Duties of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Fixed Asset and Prepayment accounting, Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns and assisting with annual financial reporting
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs
- Provide analysis and commentary on financial variances
- Support on ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for the role of the Assistant Accountant you will have:
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector
- Expertise in financial reporting
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information with non-finance stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at