Are you a Community Matron or ANP in Walsall?
Are you looking to secure a new role within a fast-paced, thriving Primary Care centre? If a challenge and excitement is what you're looking for, apply today to avoid missing out!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Community Matron who's looking to secure a permanent role in General Practice. The centre is conveniently located north of Walsall centre and is very easily accessible via car and public transport. The centre is able to offer up to full-time hours and the position is available immediately (although the surgery is willing to wait for the right candidate to come along).
Job shares will be considered so if it's part-time hours you're looking for, get in touch!
This role comes with the following fantastic benefits:
- Fantastic salary (Band 8a, depending on experience)
- NHS pension
- 5 weeks annual leave allowance + bank holidays
- Continued support and training throughout employment
The successful candidate will be confident within the role of a Nurse Practitioner/Community Matron and will strive to provide the best patient care possible. The surgery is looking for you to have experience in treating on the day minor illness, home visit experience and confidence in treating the elderly. It's essential that you're able to able Independently Prescribe for this role.
Experience in Primary Care is desirable, however candidates with a background in emergency or acute care are more than welcomed to apply.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses and Community Nurses (dependent on skillset)
- £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75420202