Customer Service Apprentice
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organised individual to join our National Service Centre in Redditch. The successful apprentice will be required to provide a high quality, customer-focused service for our facilities management contract. You will need to be able to effectively respond to the needs of the client, ensuring activities are delivered in a professional and efficient manner where the customer experience and contract need is always at the foremost of your actions. The role will give you a great insight into Interserve contracts and services. There is a fantastic opportunity for career progression and personal development. You will be required to work on a shift pattern to cover Monday to Sunday between the hours of 7am-7pm.
From Quarter One 2018, colleagues will relocate from this location to our new site, Ingenuity House, Bickenhill Lane, Solihull. This is approx a 6 minute walk from Birmingham International train station.
- Provision of Service with the Central Helpdesk.
- Receive and process requests for services.
- Instruct and liaison with service providers.
- Maintain Helpdesk database, paying particular attention to the closure of work requests.
- Build rapport with clients and operational teams across the contract.
- Monitor service delivery in relation to SLA and contract requirements.
- Provide management information relating to Helpdesk Services.
- Undertake customer/client satisfaction checks.
- Receive and process contract specific requirement by telephone and email e.g. reactive. work requests, room bookings, lost property, etc.
- Provision of service in accordance with Contract procedures.
- Provision of service in accordance with H&S Procedures.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty as directed by the appropriate line manager.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- In return we are offering a competitive salary, flexible benefits, 20 days annual leave plus various discount schemes.
What we are looking for
- 5 GCSE Grades (or equivalent)
- Able to provide an excellent customer service
- Good I.T. skills, able to use Microsoft excel, word and good keyboard skills
- Confident communication skills verbal and written
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- Ability to work in a team
- Hardworking, Self- motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn and committed to apprenticeship
Hours of Work:
37.5 per week Monday-Friday with occasional weekend shift.
The successful apprentice will work towards a level 2 customer service qualification and receive training in; employment rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills and functional skills maths and English. (If relevant) during 12 month apprenticeship.
You will receive 1-1 training and support from your Interserve assessor.
All training is 100% work based.
We will support your career progression and personal development through further training opportunities.
Additional job board text
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of over 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75418169