Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Kingscroft Professional Resources is working closely with a rapidly growing Walsall based business to recruit a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their finance team. As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor, who has worked in a fast paced, high volume company.
As a Purchase Ledger Supervisor your duties will include:
• Maintain a weekly purchase ledger timetable
• Ensure daily that all invoices are processed according to the timetable
• Ensure all POD`s are received from site
• Produce and review PL KPI`s
• Job Costing
• Ensure that all cash and credit notes has been allocated correctly
• Run weekly payment runs and 45 day payment run
• Ensure all sub-contractors are verified and payment run is made weekly
• Completing month end PL reconciliations
• Process supplier invoices & credit notes
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Manage site paperwork
• Oversee archiving
The successful candidate should be able to manage strict deadlines, have experience in supervising a purchase ledger team and have a good knowledge of Excel and Sage.
Experience in a similar role within the construction industry and knowledge of CIS tax deductions would be beneficial.