Job Title: Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD)
Shifts: Days Only
Hours: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £14.50 per hour
Benefits include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) on days to join a general nursing & learning disability nursing home in Oldbury, West Midlands. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them.
The Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) Responsibilities:
- Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
- Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
- Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
- Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
- Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
- Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
The Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD):
- Must be Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin number
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry