BIM Revit Co-ordiantor (Residential New Build)
A well established housing builder and developer are looking for a Bim/Revit Co-ordinator to add to their rapidly expanding team. You will be working in a friendly office with a strong design team. The client are well established and uphold a great reputation for the standard of the properties they build. In return for consistently working to a high standard there will be an excellent salary and benefits package on offer for the successful applicant.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review 2D/3D Models from consultants and contractors
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
- Developing the company's BIM systems and build up their library of components
- Develop, implement and maintain the BIM Protocol
- Helping to technically deliver CAD/BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
- Create and Maintain a BIM co-ordination programme
- Record and monitor shared data between models
- Keeping accurate and organised records of projects, designs and both previous, current and future work.
- Manage BIM co-ordination documentation
- Review of Project files and ensuring they adhere to standards and protocols
- Model and coordinate the design with external members of the design team ( Layout Designers, architects, clients, and facilitate the smooth transition of information to the manufacturing teams for bespoke detailing
- Work closely with clients to determine and understand brief, providing aesthetically pleasing solutions within in time and financial constraints;
The succusful candidate must be able to:
- Organise themselves and the team to meet deadlines.
- Produce regular reports to monitor the workload and ensure both quantity and quality goals are met.
- Schedule drawing production and ensure all revisions are included in each production schedule.
- Liase with the team ensuring any necessary changes are implemented.
In return you will receive an excellent salary of £35,000 - £45,000 plus an excelletn benefits package.
For further information please call Tim Johnson on 0121 212 7790
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75403331