Account Manager Sales
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Employment type: Permanent, Full Time or Part Time
Capita Group is one of the UK's leading providers of integrated professional support service solutions with a vast range of capabilities in the private and public sector with approximately 37,000 employees and 250 offices in the UK and Ireland.
An opportunity to join a growing national education services provider in a new role. Responsible for contributing to the annual sales target of Entrust. To support the growth of Entrust is it clear that we need to provide a mechanism to support the current Business areas in achieving their increased revenue targets year on year and establish a sales function that is able to identify and close overarching opportunities for the wider Entrust offering.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focused on top 80% and below customer base by spend
- First point of contact for the customer
- Targeted to increase spend over and above any attrition.
- Measured on new opportunities passed to business unit BDMs
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Ownership logging and escalation of issues within the account
- Customer retention - SLA renewal ownership working with business sector specialists
- Upselling and cross selling - new products and services to existing customers
- Contribute to the completion of tender response and other bids
- Ensuring that financial and commercial sign off requirements are adhered to
- Regular travel to schools across the county
Clients and all associated third parties, Capita, Educational organisations.
All Directors, Managers and Staff within Entrust and Service Birmingham
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED / DESIRED
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the Education, Facilities Management sector or IT industry
- Experience within a sales, account management and/or marketing context.
- Ability to communicate and engage senior decision-makers
- Able to work collaboratively and engage with colleagues
- Flexibility, adaptability, able to develop and manage their own workload
- Commercially astute and financially aware
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.