Fostering Deputy Team Manager - Mockingbird Model
Fostering Deputy Team Manager - Mockingbird Model - West Midlands
I am currently working with an restructuring Local Authority in a pleasant location in the West Midlands, who are looking for experienced Fostering Assistant Team Manager who has had extensive experience of undertaking and implementing the Mockingbird Family Model with Foster Carers.
The Fostering Service has received considerable investment in recent years and is about to embark on an
exciting partnership arrangement with Fostering Network to launch the 'Mockingbird Family Model', a new
approach to the delivery of fostering services and our training programme for foster carers is being
revamped to incorporate 'Heads, Hearts and Hands' training for all carers, residential workers and social
workers. You would be a incremental part of implementing this model into the authority and foster carers for the region.
They are offering competitive pay rates for this unique position and looking for individuals who are able to start immediately and commit to a 6 month contract.
- HCPC Registration
- Strong Experience in Fostering Teams & Implementing Mockingbird Family Model
- Car Driver & Enhanced DBS
- Team Player
- Flexible Worker
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the Wales & West Midlands Region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
If the above is of interest please do contact Ariel Ahmeti on 0207 940 2100 or A.Ahmeti@nonstopcare.com.
As an agency we able to offer support and advice about currently roles in the market and the impact of IR35 to you as an interim social worker. I myself work extensively with Councils in the West Midlands region, direct with Line Managers, opening up opportunities for candidates which may not hit the market through job boards etc. I take pride in providing any feedback received for applications made and of course all conversation had will be keep discreet