Registered General Nurse - RGN / RN1
Newcross are currently seeking a Registered General Nurse (RGN or RN1) to join our Hereford team, working to bring an excellent standard of nursing care to local people.
It is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of individuals you encounter. Our person-centred services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do, so if you share our core values and can bring an empathetic and genuinely caring nature to the team, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NCM pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.The Benefits:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront*
- Free uniform upon joining*
- Salary of up to £30.83/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with flexible or regular, guaranteed hours
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and clinical governance team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
We value great employees. If you are a dedicated nurse who puts the needs and welfare of the service users at the forefront of everything you do - Newcross is the company for you.
We’ll help you to develop your skills, offering up over 200 free training courses, accessed through credits earned as you work. We’ll also offer you the opportunity to work regular or flexible, full or part time shifts on your choice of days, nights or weekends, but with all the security of a minimum guaranteed hours and a steady income.
To ensure you can meet your guaranteed hours, you should be willing to travel up to 30 minutes to a variety of clients in the local areas.The Local Branch:
Opened in 2015, your local branch is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre. We cover a wide area of Herefordshire, offering shifts from Monmouth and Ross-on-Wye up to Leominster and Bromyard.
If you want to join a team that shares core values of trust, expertise and empathy, then please do apply today.Person Specification
To be considered for this nursing vacancy, you will need the right to live and work in the UK and referee contact details for your current place of work and other most recent employments, including a supervisor who can comment on your clinical ability.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your applicationUse code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.