Medical Sales - Infection Control
As a medical sales Account Manager you'll sell Infection Control and Clean Room consumables into hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical labs across the Midlands for this well-established company.
- Manage, develop and grow new and existing customer accounts, including Key Accounts.
- Medical sales of a specialist range which includes Infection Control / Disinfection products including sprays, wipes and spill-kits, PPE including latex and latex free gloves, gowns, face masks, Syringes, needle-free devices and sharps bins, venting devices / cannula, and Cold Chain Solutions include carriers, transporters and temperature indicators.
- Customer settings include hospital wards and aseptic pharmacy settings, pharmaceutical and medical device cleanroom labs, and more.
A well-established, growing market leader providing quality Infection Control, Medical & Clean Room disposables into secondary care / hospital settings, medical device and pharmaceutical labs. They ensure outstanding customer care, excellent training and a supportive working environment.
- Proven success in medical sales; selling medical devices (or pharma) into hospitals.
- Self-motivated, determined and with clear and confident communication skills.
- Ideally experienced in medical sales of infection control, cleanroom or aseptic pharmacy disposables into secondary care.
- A relevant biomedical / life science degree would be useful but is not essential.
To cover the Midlands region you'll ideally be based in or close to Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Solihull, Coventry, Nuneaton, Leicester, Northampton, Peterborough, Bedford, Milton Keynes.
- Starting salary of £30-36,000 plus bonus, car and benefits:
- Pension, private healthcare, life assurance, child care vouchers, 25 + 8 days holiday, and more.
Call, email or apply now for full details…