- To obtain new business through additional product and service sales to existing customers and customers of competitors. Achieve new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
The Berendsen Group is divided;
WORKWEAR; -rent, launder, maintain and deliver workwear to a wide range of private & public organisations
FACILITY; Mats -provide floor protection mats
Washroom - provide everything for hygienic washrooms including roller towels, warm air dryers, soap dispensers and air fragrance systems
Cleanroom - contamination control partner
Hotels - UKs leading supplier to hospitality industry
Healthcare - NHS and private hospitals, care homes, nursing homes and assisted living)
- Berendsen brings peace of mind to our customers. We provide service solutions, leasing, sourcing, cleaning and maintaining textiles for industry, commerce and the NHS public sector. We take pride in servicing our customers, keeping their operations running smoothly and successfully.
- By leveraging our buying power, our logistics system and a vast experience in the industry, we are able to provide dynamic, cost effective services.
- Berendsen is innovative and constantly develops new products and services to better serve the changing needs of its customers and their industries.
- With over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, we are a major UK employer and serve many thousands of organisations in all sectors of the economy.
The job description;
- Achieve targeted sales revenues for specific products and services as determined by the Sales Director/Field Sales Manager
- Successful delivery of presentations to prospective customers in order to secure new business.
- Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs and alternative competitive solutions.
- Give structured feedback to marketing and the Field Sales Manager/Sales Director in order to improve the value proposition to customers.
- Negotiate prices in order to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the Company remains competitive.
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales.
- Manage time effectively to achieve optimum level of time in front of prospects and customers.
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads
- Update information onto the CRM system daily - cold calls, pipeline activity etc.
- Create customised proposals as required
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly reports for sales v target for the Field Sales Manager/Sales Director
The successful candidate must be/ have the following;
- Must be self motivated and demonstrate the desire and determination to succeed
- Good time management is essential
- Must possess strong negotiating skills
- Requires good communications skills and ability to liaise at all levels, both within the Company and with external organisations.
- Evident successful sales track record
- Experience of successfully working from within a sales team with marketing, commercial and operational teams
- Skilled in the use of reporting and communications tools - Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Ability to travel around the UK (primarily) as required
Package- Up to £29,000 depending on experience
OTE up to £50,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75444742