We are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician on behalf of our clients based in Coventry.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Maintenance Technician
- Ensure a safe and efficient operation of site, plant and equipment.
- Plan preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensure that continuous improvement and team working becomes the work culture.
- Resource planning.
- Participate in performance reviews.
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience with PLC, Robotics, Hydraulic or Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical
- Providing a maintenance and repair service on new properties to the required standard, as
- Ensuring the quality of work provided by the sub-contractors on behalf of the Customer
- Care team is of the required standard.
- Representing the Company in a polite and professional manner that is expected when
- dealing with and entering customers' properties.
- Paying due care and attention whilst working in purchasers homes using dust protection
- measures and cleaning area after work.
- Ensuring punctually at all times.
- Managing all related paperwork and emails as required.
Details of a Maintenance Technician
- Location: Coventry
- £16.00 per Hour.
- Hours: Flexible regarding shifts.
- Temporary to Permanent
Skills and Experience of a Maintenance Technician
- GCSE or Equivalent qualifications.
- Mechanical and Electrical engineering qualifications.
- Manufacturing process equipment.
- Previous supply chain experience preferably within an FMCG
- Functional IT Skills, excel, word, Powerpoint
Benefits of working as a Maintenance Technician
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply